Every year around December, people put together their goals for the upcoming year, and every year, some people accomplish them, and some people fail.
I want Bonsai Audio to be an awesome, family-friendly company that is trusted by our local Tri-Cities community and that is able to provide a viable source of part-time income for our DJ’s.
Above all I want us to DO WHAT WE SAY WE’RE GOING TO DO! So with that in mind, here is what we WILL accomplish this year.
Bonsai Audio’s Goals for 2017
Book and DJ at least 30 full-priced gigs(Accomplished on 5/10/2017) Book at least 10 gigs in the month of January (Follow up with ALL leads from the Bridal Show)(Accomplished on 1-25-2017)
- Expand our AV business to include at least 1 agreement/contract for AV work. Preferably a hotel but any business that would need regular usage of speakers, mics, projectors and screens.
- Update the website to reflect our AV offerings. (People don’t know all the gear we have!)
- Sponsor at least 6 free gigs for community or fundraisers
- Continue working with Lions Gate Chapel and continue to support them as a partner to accomplish their goals.
- Host a public dance (Indie Dance Party?)
- Collaborate in the creation of at least 6 songs with others in our home studio.
- Brandon complete a 6 song EP with Veronica and book at least 1 show where we are performing together.
That’s it! That’s all we need to do! Sounds like a lot of work, but we can do it, I know we can.
What are your goals for 2017? If you blog and want to publicize your goals for 2017, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to the list of other people setting goals, and next year, we’ll reach out and see how you did!